Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Be careful...be SMART...one night of pleasure can leave you with a lifetime of PAIN!!!

I know a lot of men who travel to Puerto Rico for vacation *cough cough* and I read today that in PR there are over 32,000 people diagnosed with Aids/HIV, the saddest part to the situation 406 of these cases are kids 13 and under, not cool at all, you think you know someone and YOU REALLY DON'T, so you better be careful, get tested, and ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!!!!!

I know personally a lot of the beautiful video models and a lot of them come from Pennsylvania (PA) don't get me wrong, that means NOTHING at all *im just saying*...This year over 37,000 people are infected with Aids/HIV in PA, close to 400 of these cases are kids 13 and under and over 58% of these cases are African American, we have to do better, especially if you care about your life!!!!

ohNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALIFORNIA has over 159,000 people infected with Aids/HIV and 687 of these cases are kids 13 and under "SMFH" this is just in one year, so can you imagine the year before and the one before that?! sad, i know...

If you would like to know more states that have the highest Aids/HIV ratings, visit www.Hiphopwired.com 

I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH, ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF, YOU AND YOUR PARTNER GET TESTED, IT IS WORTH KNOWING WHO YOUR LAYING DOWN WITH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment