Thursday, September 16, 2010

Real LIFE camera whore!!!!!!

If anyone knows me, and I mean really truly know me, than you know that I LOVE taking pictures and I LOVE being in front of the camera. Pictures build and save memories of times you cant get back, but with a picture it will always remind you of those good or bad times, make you laugh or even make you cry! I was just looking back at some photos form my 25th birthday weekend, now it was the craziest weekend ever, good and BAD lol but the whole entire time that I'm looking at these photos I had a smile on my face, I had such a great time celebrating my birthday regardless of the drama that occurred, but because of certain people who care and love me they made sure I enjoyed my birthday, that is why I love taking pictures, I can always look back and re-live those moments through images....

No comments:

Post a Comment